The College, as a WorkSource Affiliate Site, can assist students, former students and the general public with employment-related services.
Employment Services Center
The Employment Services Center is located in Building 11. You can call us at 253-583-8765. Here are the services we provide:
- We post job listings for federal, state and local jobs, both part- and full-time.
- We direct students to jobs found in the statewide WorkSource system and other websites.
- We provide tips for job searching, resume writing and interviewing.
WorkSource Investment Act funding for Pierce County residents can assist dislocated workers and low-income adults with their educational costs. Contact a WorkSource counselor for information about eligibility requirements for training at Clover Park Technical College.
The Career Center is located in Building 11. For more information, contact Tiffany Windmeyer, 253-589-8765, email@example.com. The Career Center offers the following resources:
- Job-search efforts
- Resume and cover-letter writing
- Interview preparation
- Labor market research
- Occupational information
- Free interest assessments
You may want to visit the Career Center if:
- You are interested in attending Clover Park Technical College.
- You are interested in more than one career training program.
- You are interested in a program and would like feedback about your abilities before enrolling.
- You would like to know more about the labor market for a particular occupation.
- You are a current student and would like help looking for a job, writing a resume or developing effective interviewing techniques.
- You're interested in additional career-interest testing and services.