The College, as a WorkSource Affiliate Site, can assist students, former students and the general public with employment-related services.
Employment Services Center
The Employment Services Center is located in Building 17. You can call us at 253-583-8765. Here are the services we provide:
- We post job listings for federal, state and local jobs, both part- and full-time.
- We direct students to jobs found in the statewide WorkSource system and other websites.
- We provide tips for job searching, resume writing and interviewing.
WorkSource Investment Act funding for Pierce County residents can assist dislocated workers and low-income adults with their educational costs. Contact a WorkSource counselor for information about eligibility requirements for training at Clover Park Technical College.
The Career Center is located in Building 17, Room 260. For more information, contact Harry Vye, 253-589-8765. The Career Center offers the following resources:
- Job-search efforts
- Resume and cover-letter writing
- Interview preparation
- Labor market research
- Occupational information
- Free interest assessments
You may want to visit the Career Center if:
- You are interested in attending Clover Park Technical College.
- You are interested in more than one career training program.
- You are interested in a program and would like feedback about your abilities before enrolling.
- You would like to know more about the labor market for a particular occupation.
- You are a current student and would like help looking for a job, writing a resume or developing effective interviewing techniques.
- You're interested in additional career-interest testing and services.