EXTERNSHIP MEDICAL HISTOLOGY TECHNICIAN
Capstone course gives students practical experiences in physician offices and clinics. Prerequisites: Successful completion of all MAP courses, excluding MAP 222.
- Participate as a member of the health care team on a student medical assistant level.
- Demonstrate principles of professional appearance, conduct, and attendance according to program standards.
- Apply both administrative and clinical basic knowledge to patient care.
- Use Universal/Standard Precautions in the delivery of patient care.
- Use criticism to improve performance.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.