UNIT MANAGEMENT II
Focus is on cognitive knowledge for managing the nursing unit and developing communication skills using verbal and written communication. The student will develop leadership and performance skills by practicing classroom management. Prerequisites: Completion of HUC 115 and 120
- Correctly define medical terms and abbreviations related to this course.
- Accurately and effectively demonstrate verbal and written communication skills to convey information.
- Accurately discuss areas of management on the nursing unit in a hospital.
- Accurately define the term manage, as it relates to the duties of the Health Unit Coordinator.
- Accurately and effectively demonstrate leadership skills.