COOKING METHODS III
Introduces students to the experience of preparing and cooking meals for restaurant service. Students will be given assignments and will rotate through restaurant stations throughout the quarter. Students will be expected to practice a high level of previously learned competencies in knife skills, sanitation, proper handling and storage of product, and working under stringent time guidelines.
- Demonstrate intermediate cooking techniques.
- Exhibit kitchen safety and sanitation practices.
- Prepare quality food according to specifications.
- Demonstrate positive work habits and the ability to work as a team member.
- Work quickly and efficiently.