ACCOUNTING SPREADSHEETS II
Provides advanced instruction in electronic worksheets, various business spread sheets, 3-D worksheets, various functions, including the conditional function and accounting schedules.
ACTG 135 or Instructor approval.
- Define and use various data base management tools within Excel to create, edit, and delete records within lists; sort and filter data; use various functions to manipulate data; and create basic pivot tables with minimum of 75% accuracy.
- Manipulate test, both imported and original information, within an Excel Workbook; use conditional and logical functions; prepare an amortization schedule with a minimum of 75% accuracy.
- Define and use workbooks, cell reference, worksheet reference, 3D reference, linking workbooks using data from others with a minimum of 75% accuracy.
- Create one and two variable data tables and use excel tools; goal seek, scenario Manager and solver, to provide information to help solve business problems with a minimum of 75% accuracy.
- Use Collaborative editing techniques to prepare a single workbook from multiple sources and authors, use Excel data in other Office programs and work with add-ins with a minimum of 75% accuracy.
- Define and use Excel Macros and use basic Visual Basic commands to modify Excel Macros, create and use templates with a minimum of 75% accuracy.