ELECTRONIC BUSINESS MATH
Covers business math applications to include payroll, percents, merchandising, consumer credit, simple and compound interest, prorating, stocks and bonds, and the metric system, using the keyboard functions and the touch method of electronic calculator operation.
COMPASS score equivalent to completion of MAT 82 and ENG 82 or higher, or Instructor approval.
- Use the calculator to perform the functions of cross footing, business application of positive and negative balances, estimating,payroll applications, and business money value problems.
- Use the calculator to compute pricing, sales tax, mixed operations, invoices, and machine memory function problems.
- Use a calculator to compute fractions and percentages for discounts, invoice extensions, and quantity pricing problems.
- Use a calculator to compute mark on, markup, markdown, and payroll problems.
- Use a calculator to compute investments, yields, and selling prices of stocks and bonds.
- Use a calculator to compute percentages, interest calculations, and metrics problems.