The mission of the College Assembly is to provide key direction, ensure the implementation of the strategic plan and alignment with accreditation core themes and college initiatives, guide and recommend policy and elicit participation and engagement from the college community.
Our September meeting will be on Tuesday, Sept. 29.
The College Assembly meets on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 3 p.m. in Building 21, Room 107.
The purpose of the College Assembly is to think and act strategically on issues of governance and policy. The College Assembly will serve as a primary conduit for information and recommendations concerning the College. The College Assembly has the following roles:
- Collaborate and reach consensus on strategic priorities, mission fulfillment, and the college policy
- Advise the College President
- Facilitate a process to follow up on proposals to enhance the efficiency of operations and maintain the quality of education
- Provide a forum to share and disseminate information.
- Kathryn Smith, Chair — Environmental Sciences & Technology Faculty
- Jason Kruse, Vice Chair — Computer & Network Support Technician
- John Moyer, Communications — Graphic Technologies Faculty
- Roger Nix — Adult Basic Education Faculty
- Maureen Sparks — Pharmacy Technician Faculty
- Josie Meyer — Clinical Placement Coordinator
- Kandi Bauman — Student Engagement Coordinator
- Patricia Lange — I-BEST Program Specialist
- Kate Wendland — WorkFirst Program Liaison
- LiLi Cutler — Instructional Support Specialist
- Cris-Jon Lindsay — Computer & Network Engineer
- Ellessea Shelby — Financial Aid Program Specialist
- Elaine Holster — Librarian (Faculty)
- Denise Klug — Cosmetology Faculty
- Kristin Martindale — English Department Faculty
- Loreta Sandoval — Math Department Faculty
- Kezia Clark — Surgical Technology Faculty
- Lisa Fortson — Assistant Financial Aid Director
- Janet Holm — Marketing/Outreach Coordinator
- Tiffany Windmeyer — Career Development Coordinator
- Kevin Kildun — Running Start Counselor
- Andre Williams — ASG President
- Nathan Pickens — ASG Vice President
- Erica Sherwood — ASG Legislative Officer